Friday, November 25, 2011

May be not....

I may be putting a new back onto the Crown quilt.  We'll see what Mary decided when she sees it, I am very nervous about the whole thing.  It became sort of like making something out of paper towels, actually what the Crown fabric felt like by the end was exactly what Color Catchers feel like after the wash.  I have always wanted to do something with those but never knew what, but I digress.

It was not victory when I posted it was done....I knew that.  It is what happens when you jump in with 2 feet blind to use a fabric you are not familiar with when you are spoiled with snotty quilt store fabric (I mean that in the most loving way, as I often refer to myself as a snob about several alright many things in my life and fabric is one of them).....but I learned things as I went that I can use later if I ever want to do anything like this again.

I am back to working on Vega's quilt right now.  Today on top of much cleaning that I accomplished I have embroidered ....he peek...ad part of the s today.  Tomorrow will be another cleaning day, Sunday too.  We will see what I accomplish then.  More pictures tomorrow, come back and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment